Our modern hotel is conveniently located around 10 minutes from Swindon Town Centre, perfect for exploring. Sink into a cosy bed and
Originally a small market town used mainly for barter trade, Swindon grew rapidly with the opening of the Great Western Railway but its traditional beginnings are still visible in the Old Town's courtyards and alleyways.
Swindon today is a modern, busy town with a pedestrianised town centre which is home to a range of high-street stores and number of indoor and outdoor shopping centres including the Brunel Centre and The Parade.
If you're on the hunt for a bargain, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Village is around 3 miles from the hotel. You'll find a whole host of shops with up to 60% off premier, designer brands including Ted Baker, Ralph Lauren and Kurt Geiger.
With theatres, bars and restaurants and plenty of green spaces there is something for everyone to enjoy in Swindon.If you want to venture further afield the town is also a great base for exploring the beautiful Cotswolds and Wiltshire.
- McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Village (5 KM / 3.11 MI )
- Swindon Town Centre (8 KM / 4.97 MI )
- Swindon Museum and Art Gallery (8 KM / 4.97 MI )
- Swindon Steam Railway Museum (5 KM / 3.11 MI )
- Oasis Leisure Centre (3 KM / 1.86 MI )
- Lydiard Park (3 KM / 1.86 MI )
- Swindon Town Football Club (9 KM / 5.59 MI )
- Stone Circle of Avebury (38 KM / 23.61 MI )
- Naked Gardeners Garden Centre (15 KM / 9.32 MI )
- Wiltshire Downs (13 KM / 8.08 MI )
- White Horses (27 KM / 16.78 MI )
If you're looking for a comfortable hotel in a great location, choose our Holiday Inn Express Hotel in